Whitewater Historical Society
The Whitewater Historical Society is the organization that collects, preserves and interprets the history of Whitewater and surrounding towns. Our mission includes the preservation of the Whitewater Passenger Depot, built in 1890-91 and the Stone Stable, built c. 1845 and restored next to the depot in 2007. The Society operates a local history museum in the historic depot building and also holds five general interest meetings a year; in January, March, May, September, and November. These meetings feature programs and/or speakers on topics of local and general history.
The Board of Directors of the society meets monthly to discuss museum and society business. In May, the general interest meeting is also an Annual Meeting where the membership votes on officers and important society business.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Or call (262) 743-6820 for an appointment.
Located at: 301 W Whitewater St, Whitewater, WI 53190
Contact: (262) 743-6820
to learn more on our website!