• Sarah Liedtke

The Triangle Building



The building attached to the Triangle Building was built in 1870 and was the Post Office from 1875 until 1936. The Whitewater Register operated from the second floor of the building until 1887 when the Triangle Building was added and the Register moved in until the early 20th century. Currently, both buildings are home to Gus’ Pizza Palace.

0 views